Thursday, April 16, 2009

DETAILS OF PRINCIPAL AREAS OF OPERATION

APC provides a full range of Computer, Human Resource and Research and Development services in the following fields:

Computer Training
APC believes in ICT and therefore it is committed to training Ugandans in all levels of the computer industry. The company attaches great importance to training and re-training computer users and Professionals to ensure that the future needs of the country are catered for.

Website Design
APC has well-trained and experienced staff in website design. We design websites for individuals and Companies/ Organisations. We also follow up the process of website registration and hosting for our clients.

Training
APC has well trained personnel able to teach you any field undertaken by our company. At the moment, we are mainly teaching courses listed under educations and training. Computer networking is also taught. Certificates are given at the end of the course.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to have the training with the africa population consult on 17th January 2010 in Arua, My thanks goes to the team that came to Arua and I am now exercising the knowledge i got that time. Currently I am in Lainya County of Southern Sudan near Yei doing Social Work. I may be happy if APC could extend this training to Mundri County of Western Equatoria State Southern Sudan.

    Samuel Sorre

    ReplyDelete